Sunday, March 24, 2013

Robi Domingo admits he feels belong to Gretchen Ho’s Chinese family

Gretchen Ho and Robi Domingo, photo (c) pinoyexchange
Kapamilya actor Robi Domingo and Volleyball player Gretchen Ho are already exclusively dating. Last year on the KrisTV program, Robi admitted that he had a crush on Gretchen and at present the two celebrities are having deeper understanding although they are not still officially in a relationship.

“Ito na lang ang puwedeng sabihin, I can talk about her all day long without wiping the smile on my face,” said Robi, with a smile.

Gretchen comes from a prominent Chinese Family while Robi is a pure Filipino race. When asked if there are any obstacles between them regarding this matter?

“’Yun nga ang surprising eh kasi kapag sinabi mong Chinese, there is this Great Wall of China na dapat either Chinese ka or magpaturok ka ng dugong Chinese, pero this time parang pinatunayan ng family niya na they are very open and we are on their side,” said the kapamilya actor.

He continued, “Actually, this time around, I feel that I belong to their family. I hang out with her brothers. I get to talk with her dad. I get to talk with her mom even the helpers na parang if I go to their house, I belong,” recounts Domingo.

Even Robi’s family are oftentimes having meet-ups with Gretchen according to Domingo. “On some occasions pero she is really that conservative girl who wouldn’t go to my house to hang around with my family because it’s not yet there. It’s not yet official,” he said.

Amid their hectic schedules, Robi makes sure that he could spend time with Gretchen.

For more updates on kapamilya stars, like us in FACEBOOK, follow us on TWITTER kapamilya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELEBRITY NEWS